Effective as of 01 October 2021
VILA VITA Parc’s facilities and services at the resort and beyond, including VILA VITA Collection will be operational, according to the government’s instructions.
Access to the resort
For access to the Resort, the EU Digital Covid19 Certificate will no longer be required to check in, nor any other Certificate of vaccination, testing or of Covid19 recovery.
The use of masks for guests is not mandatory, with the following few exceptions:
- Access area to the Crèche/Kids Park
It is, however, recommendable to use the face mask whenever physical distancing is not possible.
Restaurants & Bars
All restaurants and bars are open. The following rules apply:
- The restaurants operate with the usual opening times. Please check opening times in our Restaurant & Bars page on our website.
- There are no more restrictions to the maximum number of people per table (indoor and outdoor).
- To access the restaurants, the EU Digital Covid19 Certificate will no longer be required.
- An EU Digital Covid Certificate must be presented by visitors at the entrance of the V-Club Disco.
- For large corporate events, an EU Digital Covid Certificate must be presented.
Leisure & sports facilities
The EU Digital Covid Certificate is no longer required, also for visitors not staying at the Resort:
- We strongly advise to make advance bookings for the VILA VITA Spa by Sisley Paris, to secure your treatment timing.
- Indoor group sport classes are allowed.
- All outdoor sports are allowed.
- The gym is fully operational, with the exception of the sauna and steam bath. The Jacuzzi will be operational shortly.
- V-Life Shops are open as usual.
- La Biosthétique Hair Spa Salon is open – we recommend to book previously.
Testing at the resort
As part of the services and in order to save you time and privacy, VILA VITA Parc offers the possibility, exclusively to its guests, to make your Covid19 test for travelling purposes (PRC and antigen), in order to return to your country, directly at the resort. In order to travel by plane or by sea, an EU Digital Covid Certificate or test may still be required. We recommend to book your slot before arrival by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also book it directly upon arrival through the Front Desk, subject to availability.
To ensure your and our safety, VILA VITA Parc has been carrying out tests on a regular basis for the front-line staff (staff in contact with our guests) and on a random basis for the rest of the personnel and will continue to do so.
The staff at VILA VITA Parc will continue to use the face mask at all times (indoor and outdoor).
- The above may be revised. Kindly check any updates at the time of booking.
- Should a valid Certificate not be presented in the cases stipulated by law, we regret to have to refuse the entrance in the related outlet.
- Children under 12 years of age are not obliged to present any certificates, nor to use face masks.
Recommended guidelines of precaution against Covid19:
- Social distancing
- Frequent hand washing
- Respiratory etiquette
For more information on entry requirements into Portugal click on this link, or check with your own government regulations. For more detailed information, kindly consult our VILA VITA Health & Safety Charter, on our homepage, or contact us directly.