Effective as of 16th July 2021
With the increase of Covid19 cases, the Portuguese Government announced new measures for everyone’s security, within the existing deconfinement plan, effective as from 16th July 2021 for the country and for specific municipalities, subject to changes after a week’s time.
VILA VITA Parc’s facilities and services at the resort and beyond, including VILA VITA Collection, remain open, with some exceptions and restrictions:
- The Gym opens only by appointment, with a maximum number of 6 persons; no group sports classes indoor allowed, while in the outdoor a maximum of 6 persons is allowed.
- The sauna and steam bath is not operating.
- Our V-Life Shops will be closing at 15h30 on weekends and public holidays.
- Our La Biosthétique Hair Spa Salon opens only by appointment and on weekends and public holidays will be closing at 15h30.
- Our VILA VITA Spa by Sisley Paris will be operating exclusively for Resort guests and only by appointment.
For the access to the Resort, before check in, a EU Digital Covid Certificate must be presented (certificating vaccination, testing or Covid recovery). This rule is applicable for all hotels/resorts in the whole country. If you do not have the Certificate, a negative test must be presented:
- a PCR test (made on the previous 72 hours), or
- an antigen test with laboratorial report (made on the previous 48 hours), or
- a rapid antigen self-made test (made on the previous 24 hours on the presence of a health professional, with the pharmacy or doctor’s certification), or
- a rapid antigen self-made test (made at the door of the establishment, under the presence of the establishment’s representative – not provided by the Resort)
The use of masks is mandatory in all public spaces, whether indoors or outdoors, maintaining physical distance at all times, whether you have been vaccinated or not.
All restaurants and bars remain open. The following rules apply:
- Occupancy is subject to maximum 4 people per table inside the restaurant and 6 people per table on the terrace.
- The restaurants will operate with the usual opening times with exception of the closing time, which will be at 22h30.
- On Fridays from 19h00, on Saturday and Sunday (whole day), as well as public holidays, with exception for the restaurants inside the Resort, a EU Digital Covid Certificate must be presented at the entrance of the restaurant for indoor dining (certificating vaccination, testing or Covid recovery). If you do not have the Certificate, a negative test must be presented, same information as above for the access to the Resort.
Children under 12 years of age are not obliged to undergo tests for access to establishments.
Should a valid Certificate or negative test not be presented, according to the stipulated by law, we regret to have to refuse the entrance in the Resort/restaurant.
All services of the Resort are available by appointment.
In most municipalities of the Algarve region, including ours, there is a mandatory curfew at 23h00.
As part of the services and in order to save you time and privacy, VILA VITA Parc now provides its guests exclusively with Covid19 testing for travelling purposes (PRC and antigen), in order to return to your country, directly at the resort. We recommend you book your slot before arrival by contacting email@example.com. You may also book it directly upon arrival through the Front Desk, subject to availability.
To ensure your and our safety, VILA VITA Parc has been carrying out tests on a regular basis for the front line staff (staff in contact with our guests) and on a random basis for the rest of the personnel.
The above may be revised every seven days. Kindly check any updates at the time of booking.
For more information on entry requirements into Portugal on this link, or check with your own government regulations. For more detailed information, kindly consult our VILA VITA Health & Safety Charter, on our homepage, or contact us directly.