Effective as of 23 August 2021, updated on 13 September 2021 for the whole country.
VILA VITA Parc’s facilities and services at the resort and beyond, including VILA VITA Collection, remain open, with some exceptions and restrictions.
Access to the resort
For access to the Resort, before check in, an EU Digital Covid Certificate must be presented (certificating vaccination, testing or Covid recovery). This rule is applicable for all hotels/resorts in the whole country.
If you do not have the Certificate, a negative test must be presented:
- a PCR test (made on the previous 72 hours), or
- an antigen test with laboratorial report (made on the previous 48 hours), or
- a rapid antigen self-made test (made on the previous 24 hours on the presence of a health professional, with the pharmacy or doctor’s certification), or
- a rapid antigen self-made test (made at the door of the establishment, under the presence of the establishment’s representative – not provided by the Resort)
Children under 12 years of age are not obliged to undergo tests for access to establishments.
The use of masks is mandatory in all indoor public spaces, maintaining physical distance at all times, whether you have been vaccinated or not. In the outdoors, it is recommendable to use the face mask whenever physical distancing is not possible.
Restaurants & Bars
All restaurants and bars remain open. The following rules apply:
- The restaurants will operate with the usual opening times. Please check opening times in our Restaurant & Bars page in our website.
- Occupancy is subject to maximum 8 people per table inside the restaurant and 15 people per table on the terrace.
- On Fridays from 19h00, all day Saturday and Sunday, as well as public holidays (with exception for the restaurants inside the Resort), a EU Digital Covid Certificate must be presented at the entrance of the restaurant for indoor dining (certificating vaccination, testing or Covid recovery). If you do not have the Certificate, a negative test must be presented, same information as above for the access to the Resort.
Leisure & Sports facilities
All services of the Resort are available by appointment.
- VILA VITA Spa by Sisley Paris is operating by appointment only. For external guests, an EU Digital Covid Certificate must be presented certificating vaccination, testing or Covid recovery), or a negative test.
- Indoor group sport classes are allowed for Resort guests only.
- Outdoor sports are permitted.
- The gym is fully operational, with the exception of the sauna and steam bath.
- V-Life Shops are open as usual.
- La Biosthétique Hair Spa Salon is open by appointment only.
Testing at the resort
As part of the services and in order to save you time and privacy, VILA VITA Parc now provides its guests exclusively with Covid19 testing for travelling purposes (PRC and antigen), in order to return to your country, directly at the resort. We recommend you book your slot before arrival by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also book it directly upon arrival through the Front Desk, subject to availability.
To ensure your and our safety, VILA VITA Parc has been carrying out tests on a regular basis for the front-line staff (staff in contact with our guests) and on a random basis for the rest of the personnel.
Should a valid Certificate or negative test not be presented, according to the stipulated by law, we regret to have to refuse the entrance in the Resort/restaurants/etc.
The above may be revised. Kindly check any updates at the time of booking.
For more information on entry requirements into Portugal click on this link, or check with your own government regulations. For more detailed information, kindly consult our VILA VITA Health & Safety Charter, on our homepage, or contact us directly.